Are you interested in learning the Capital Markets side of the mortgage finance business by working with industry leaders, presenting in meetings with senior Managers at large Wall Street banks, and getting real life hands-on experience early in your career?
The Financial Analyst I will support the Capital Markets team by creating & maintaining tools for loan pricing analysis, developing reports for internal & external distribution, supporting loan trading activities, generating projection models to evaluate revenue opportunities, building PowerPoint presentations to support key business initiatives, participating in buyer sales calls, responding to investor requests for documents & information, assisting with internal & external communications, and maintaining data & reporting through Salesforce.
You’ll also prepare investor-specific and market-based analyses and presentations and work on a wide variety of ad hoc strategic, trading support and business development projects. Your ability to manage numerous projects concurrently while collaborating with cross-departmental peers is integral to your success.
- Work closely with cross-functional business partners to understand and provide insights into financial performance and forecasts.
- Create financial presentations, investor forecasts, and financial & operating models.
- Build presentation materials for both internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop and execute platform trading activity reports by working with technology department to maintain loan database and present findings to Capital Markets, Sales, Operations, and Executive teams.
- Work with Capital Markets team to design and create reports to monitor and measure key trading partners performance indicators and operational activities, identify emerging trends, and recommend business strategies.
- Provide support for onboarding functions for buy-side clients.
- Support product, sales, leadership, and marketing teams with insights gained from analyzing company and market data.
- Develop custom models to evaluate business scenarios and analytics.
- Research competitive and industry wide trends.
- Support capital markets team with end-to-end trading activities, from bid through settlement.
- BA/BS/BBA degree in Finance, Economics, Statistics, or Mathematics preferred
- Strong financial modeling skills preferred
- Intermediate MS Excel and PowerPoint required
- Understanding and familiarity with basic accounting practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to develop strong relationships across teams
- Knowledge of the mortgage industry and terminology a plus
- Must be flexible and able to pivot as needs and importance of projects change
- Strong work ethic & discipline required to drive high priority projects to completion
- Positive, self-starter, team-first attitude is vital for this role.
- Ability to work in a face-paced, entrepreneurial environment
WHO WE ARE
- We are “one team” with singleness of purpose. We value the diversity and the uniqueness of every individual and their contributions
- We are committed to the relentless pursuit of innovative solutions. When we don’t get it right, we learn from our mistakes and encourage one another to try again
- We take pride in each other’s work and celebrate our successes
MAXEX is a High-Growth FinTech company revolutionizing the mortgage industry. Our software platform enables a more efficient, transparent and less risky residential mortgage loan trading process. If you want to have the rare chance to change the course of an entire industry, this is the company for you.
If you’re looking for purpose in your work, enjoy creating one-of-a-kind solutions, and want all that a premier tech company can offer (engaging & inclusive work culture, collaborative teams, industry expertise, cutting edge technology, even a sweet dog in the Midtown Atlanta office!), then you’ve found your new home with MAXEX!
MAXEX is a digital exchange making the mortgage process more efficient & transparent and less risky by providing a software platform clearinghouse for lenders, banks, and investors to buy and sell loans using a standardized trading process. MAXEX has developed the technology and infrastructure to revolutionize the antiquated mortgage market and we are financially backed by premiere institutional investors including J.P. Morgan.