Do you want to work in a critical role that contributes to the success of funding and revenue goals? Do you have an entrepreneurial side and enjoy working independently but still within a team atmosphere?
The Client Advocate interacts with sellers to help facilitate loan transactions. You’ll manage and monitor the pipeline soup to nuts. You’ll work with Sales to partner on strategies for developing business. Your ability to successfully manage client relationships will be integral to your success in this role.
- Serve as frontline liaison between our sellers, sales and all MAXEX Operations.
- Participate in new client orientation process: welcome call, technology set up, and training.
- Serve as process and Audit specific resource for MAXEX buyer and seller participants and develop strong client relationships.
- Identify trends indicating training needs or relationship opportunities and communicate these to Director of Loan Operations, Credit Officer, and Compliance Officer.
- Pipeline management: monitor status of loans in pipeline and communicate daily with individual sellers to ensure they are proactively working on clearing conditions to facilitate moving loans through the process to purchase.
- Coach and train clients to improve loan submission process.
- Develop and present to management new methods to streamline and improve loan acquisition process and improve customer service.
- Perform “cleanup” activities to support mortgage whole loan sale transactions and settlement.
- Special projects as necessary.
- 3 – 5 years (we’d love more!) mortgage industry experience required
- Due diligence or mortgage secondary market experience preferred
- Client relationship and Customer Service experience preferred
- Mortgage Credit Underwriting and Compliance (TRID) knowledge preferred
- BA/BS/BBA degree preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to work independently and efficiently with minimal supervision (self-motivated)
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage stress of multiple deadlines
- Embrace change
- Resourceful team player with a positive outlook
WHO WE ARE
- We are “one team” with singleness of purpose. We value the diversity and the uniqueness of every individual and their contributions
- We are committed to the relentless pursuit of innovative solutions. When we don’t get it right, we learn from our mistakes and encourage one another to try again
- We take pride in each other’s work and celebrate our successes
MAXEX is a High-Growth FinTech company revolutionizing the mortgage industry. Our software platform enables a more efficient, transparent and less risky residential mortgage process. If you want to have the rare chance to change the course of an entire industry, this is the company for you.
If you’re looking for purpose in your work, enjoy creating one-of-a-kind solutions, and want all that a premier tech company can offer (engaging & inclusive work culture, collaborative teams, industry expertise, cutting edge technology, even a sweet dog in the Midtown Atlanta office!), then you’ve found your new home with MAXEX!
MAXEX is a digital exchange making the mortgage process more efficient & transparent and less risky by providing a software platform clearinghouse for lenders, banks, and investors to buy and sell loans using a standardized trading process. We developed the technology and infrastructure to revolutionize the antiquated mortgage market.