Do you successfully motivate and effectively manage your team members? Do you enjoy creating processes from the ground up? Do you want to use your people management, problem-solving, and process creation skills daily? They’ll be integral to your success in this role.
The Client Relations Manager works with sellers to reconcile Funding & Settlement issues. Your team serves as liaisons between sales, operations, and transaction management to ensure best in class level of service ensuring efficient processing while driving loans through the loan trading process. They’re charged with strengthening existing seller relationships with MAXEX and fostering new sellers as they onboard them onto our platform.
- Develop and implement Client Advocacy policies and procedures; 5+ direct reports
- Define and communicate client service standards
- Measure, monitor, and manage the operations of client service team performance
- Serve as frontline liaison between sellers, sales, and all MAXEX Operations
- Coach and train Client Advocates on proper on new client orientation process consisting of welcome call, technology set up and training
- Serve as process and Audit specific resource for MAXEX buyer and seller participants and develop strong client relationships
- Identify trends indicating training needs or relationship opportunities and communicate these to Director of Loan Operations, Credit Officer, and Compliance Officer
- Pipeline management: monitor status of loans in pipeline and communicate daily with individual sellers to ensure they are proactively working on clearing conditions to facilitate moving loans through the process to purchase
- Develop and create methods to streamline and improve loan acquisition process and improve customer service
- Provide guidance and support for mortgage whole loan sale transactions and settlement
- 1-3 years (we’d love more!) of previous management experience required
- 3-5 years (we’d love more!) mortgage industry experience required
- Due diligence or mortgage secondary market experience required
- Mortgage Credit Underwriting and Compliance (TRID) knowledge preferred
- Salesforce experience or similar CRM software experience a plus
- BA/BS/BBA degree preferred
- Strong leadership and exceptional interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to work independently and efficiently with minimal supervision (self-motivated)
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage stress of multiple deadlines
- Embrace change
- Resourceful team player with a positive outlook
WHO WE ARE
- We are “one team” with singleness of purpose. We value the diversity and the uniqueness of every individual and their contributions
- We are committed to the relentless pursuit of innovative solutions. When we don’t get it right, we learn from our mistakes and encourage one another to try again
- We take pride in each other’s work and celebrate our successes
MAXEX is a High-Growth FinTech company revolutionizing the mortgage industry. Our software platform enables a more efficient, transparent and less risky residential mortgage loan trading process. If you want to have the rare chance to change the course of an entire industry, this is the company for you.
If you’re looking for purpose in your work, enjoy creating one-of-a-kind solutions, and want all that a premier tech company can offer (engaging & inclusive work culture, collaborative teams, industry expertise, cutting edge technology, even a sweet dog in the Midtown Atlanta office!), then you’ve found your new home with MAXEX!
MAXEX is a digital exchange making the mortgage process more efficient & transparent and less risky by providing a software platform clearinghouse for lenders, banks, and investors to buy and sell loans using a standardized trading process. MAXEX has developed the technology and infrastructure to revolutionize the antiquated mortgage market and we are financially backed by premiere institutional investors including J.P. Morgan.