WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
MAXEX has an immediate opening for a Director of Loan Operations to provide direct oversight of both credit and compliance loan audit operations. This individual will work with management on due diligence policies, procedures, and user requirements. The Director of Loan Operations will work closely with counterparts in technology, finance, sales, transaction management and legal to ensure policies and procedures align with the company goals and objectives.
- Direct oversight of the client relations team to insure the highest level of client service.
- Supervise credit, valuation and compliance managers who are responsible for the administration of the loan file audits.
- Ensure service level goals are being met.
- Serve as the liaison between the Exchange and third-party review firms and vendors who support the loan file audit process.
- Maintain the Exchange due diligence policies and procedures that form the scope of the loan acquisition audit.
- Manage audit subject matter experts in the creation of user requirements and rules for the audit system.
- Oversee user acceptance testing of changes to the system and the reporting of system issues.
- Work with legal team to ensure that due diligence policies and procedures satisfy requirements of the rules and regulations of the Exchange.
- Work with technology team on the development of the audit system to continually improve the performance and accuracy of the system.
- Support legal and finance with internal and external information requests.
- Oversee the participation of credit, valuation, and compliance staff in the support of sales and transaction management teams with client implementation and on-boarding needs.
- Ensure excellent customer service through high level of responsiveness and accuracy in responses from the audit team.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 10+ years of experience in Mortgage Loan Operations
- Due diligence or mortgage secondary market experience required
- Mortgage Credit Underwriting and Compliance (TRID) knowledge preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, team player
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to reconcile priorities
- Stamina (40+ hour work weeks possible)
- Ability to work independently and efficiently with minimal supervision
- Must be adaptable to change and comfortable working in high growth environments
WHY SHOULD YOU CONSIDER US?
- We are “one team” with singleness of purpose. We value the diversity and the uniqueness of every individual and their contributions.
- We are committed to the relentless pursuit of innovative solutions. We celebrate success. When we don’t get it right, we learn from our mistakes and encourage one another to try again.
- We embrace transparency and candor, encourage our employees to be enthusiastic and encouraging.
- We work hard and have fun!
BENEFITS & OTHER POSITION INFORMATION:
- Competitive salary
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Relaxed office environment, ability to work remotely when applicable