The Enterprise Account Executive reports to Head of Sales and is responsible for working with the Sales team by leading key sales and product development initiatives as well as other strategic projects. You’ll work with all levels at MAXEX and be able to have a true impact on this FinTech company disrupting the mortgage industry.
Your service mindset and customer focus will be integral to success in this role. Responsibility is paired with steadfast support from your colleagues and unparalleled opportunities for professional growth.
- Research, identify and qualify potential clients
- Follow up on marketing leads via phone/email to further qualify opportunity and push warm leads to Sales Directors
- Initiate contact with fallout accounts to get them back into the funnel
- Coordinate with Managing Directors of Sales to lead and support key strategic projects and initiatives
- Work with internal business partners to design and create reports to monitor and measure key sales and operational activities; identify emerging trends and recommend business strategies
- Support Sales Director team through account management, reporting, and client service responsibilities
- Conduct technology demonstrations and sales presentations for prospective clients
- Must be able to effectively communicate MAXEX product offerings and value proposition to senior executive and C-suite level
- Support Product, Sales, Leadership and Marketing teams with insights gained from analyzing company and market data
- Ensure onboarding process training is scheduled; post-purchase follow up
- Enter sales and customer data into Salesforce
- 3 – 5 years experience (we’d love more!) sales experience preferred
- BA/BS/BBA degree required; Finance, Economics or Marketing major preferred
- Proficient in MS Office; strong Excel required
- Familiarity with a CRM system (Salesforce preferred)
- Experience engaging with senior and C-suite executives is a plus
- Knowledge or experience in the primary and secondary mortgage markets is a plus
- Working knowledge of mortgage and mortgage industry terminology
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational, documentation, and time management skills
- High degree of initiative, resourcefulness, self-motivation and critical thinking
- Persistent and results-oriented
- Comfortable shaping ambiguity and uncertainty into a logical work product
- Willingness to learn and grow while motivated to succeed
- Resourceful team player with a positive outlook
WHO WE ARE
- We are “one team” with singleness of purpose. We value the diversity and the uniqueness of every individual and their contributions
- We are committed to the relentless pursuit of innovative solutions. When we don’t get it right, we learn from our mistakes and encourage one another to try again
- We take pride in each other’s work and celebrate our successes
MAXEX is a High-Growth FinTech company revolutionizing the mortgage industry. Our software platform enables a more efficient, transparent and less risky residential mortgage process. If you want to have the rare chance to change the course of an entire industry, this is the company for you.
If you’re looking for purpose in your work, enjoy creating one-of-a-kind solutions, and want all that a premier tech company can offer (engaging & inclusive work culture, collaborative teams, industry expertise, cutting edge technology, even a sweet dog in the Midtown Atlanta office!), then you’ve found your new home with MAXEX!
MAXEX is a digital exchange making the mortgage process more efficient & transparent and less risky by providing a software platform clearinghouse for lenders, banks, and investors to buy and sell loans using a standardized trading process. We developed the technology and infrastructure to revolutionize the antiquated mortgage market.