The Marketing & Sales Operations Specialist will join our rapidly growing team and work directly with our Head of Marketing to learn the key elements of scaling brand awareness, customer adoption, and revenue in a high-growth FinTech environment. At 6 months, you’ll be eligible to enter a dedicated leadership development program designed to prepare you for a career in technology Marketing or Sales.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- Strengthening the value proposition: Listening to the voice of the customer and conducting market research in order to ensure that relevance and effectiveness of Sales and Marketing messaging.
- Prospect prioritization: Managing and create prospect pipeline reports, ensuring that Sales and Marketing teams remain focused on high-value opportunities.
- Customer acquisition: Managing and scheduling traditional and digital marketing campaigns, such as email, paid social ads in re-targeting.
- Sales & Marketing stack optimization: Maintaining MAXEX’s CRM, marketing automation and related platforms to ensure maximum data quality and effectiveness.
- Sales enablement: Maintaining the company’s sales tools library and support training initiatives to ensure the company’s Sales team is always positioned to win.
- Measurement: Measure and maintain a dashboard of Sales & Marketing metrics at the function, business and board level.
- Ability to break complex concepts into clear and concise messaging.
- Ability to manage internal clients, set priorities, and execute to a specified outcome.
- Creative thinking, problem solving skills and a demonstrated bias for action.
- Excellent organizational skills; Able to successfully manage and execute a pipeline of activities.
- Active listener with the ability to drive consensus and collaboration between multiple stakeholders.
- Ability to work independently with limited direction. Keeps commitments.
- BA/BS/BBA degree in Marketing, Business or related field (preferred).
- Previous work experience in B2B Marketing or Sales
- Experience with MS Office, WordPress, Adobe Creative Cloud, and/or CRM systems such as Salesforce.
WHO WE ARE
- We are “one team” with singleness of purpose. We value the diversity and the uniqueness of every individual and their contributions
- We are committed to the relentless pursuit of innovative solutions. When we don’t get it right, we learn from our mistakes and encourage one another to try again
- We take pride in each other’s work and celebrate our successes
MAXEX is a High-Growth FinTech company revolutionizing the mortgage industry. Our software platform enables a more efficient, transparent and less risky residential mortgage process. If you want to have the rare chance to change the course of an entire industry, this is the company for you.
If you’re looking for purpose in your work, enjoy creating one-of-a-kind solutions, and want all that a premier tech company can offer (engaging & inclusive work culture, collaborative teams, industry expertise, cutting edge technology, even a sweet dog in the Midtown Atlanta office!), then you’ve found your new home with MAXEX!
MAXEX is a digital exchange making the mortgage process more efficient & transparent and less risky by providing a software platform clearinghouse for lenders, banks, and investors to buy and sell loans using a standardized trading process. We developed the technology and infrastructure to revolutionize the antiquated mortgage market.