Do you want to own and grow your territory by selling a service that customers actually want and need while having the support of a high-growth FinTech company? We have established business (250+ sellers on our platform and 20 preeminent buyers) and sales support. We need you to help us open new business within your established network as well as manage the Central Sales Division (overall sales goals and new client acquisition targets).
The SALES DIRECTOR will be responsible for prospecting and closing new sellers for the LoanExchange platform and other new business opportunities for MAXEX. You’ll work closely with the Manager, Inside Sales to drive new client acquisitions. You’ll also manage a team of Sales Directors who are industry veterans and well-versed with MAXEX products.
Identify and pursue new business opportunities, with both existing and new customers, by:
- conducting targeted market research
- evaluating customer feedback and needs
- keeping abreast of market developments by reviewing industry-related publications
- attending industry-related conferences and events
- working closely with senior counterparts in Capital Markets, Operations, Transaction Management, and IT on the development and implementation of new products and processes.
- Actively seek out and engage potential new sellers for the LoanExchange platform by leveraging existing relationships (both within and external to MAXEX), networking, cold calling, and opportunistically utilizing social media and industry-specific advertising outlets
- Sell to your existing contacts with clients located in the Central territory
- Coordinate negotiation and execution of appropriate NDA for each potential new customer
- Prepare and deliver sales presentations
- Schedule follow-up calls & meetings to conduct system demo, answer questions, counter objections, and gather feedback to share with other internal MAXEX teams
- Coordinate MAXEX’s responses to any customer applications, document requests, or other counterparty approval processes
- Coordinate review, negotiation, and execution of LoanExchange legal documents. Introduce new customer to Customer Onboarding team and help facilitate connectivity between customer and MAXEX counterparts in Capital Markets, Operations, and Transaction Management
- Manage team of Sales Directors and Account Managers
- Work with Manager, Inside Sales to drive prospecting efforts for your team
- 7+ years (we’d love more!) relevant experience in sales / business development required
- 3+ years (we’d love more!) experience managing Sales teams
- Established accounts within the Central territory
- In-depth knowledge of the mortgage banking business and capital markets
- In-depth knowledge of the transactional & legal issues attendant to the purchase & sale of mortgage loans in the secondary market
- Solid working knowledge of finance and accounting fundamentals
- BA/BS/BBA degree preferred
- Strong MS Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Proficiency with SalesForce or other CRM software
- Proven sales ability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Resourceful team player with a positive outlook
WHO WE ARE
- We are “one team” with singleness of purpose. We value the diversity and the uniqueness of every individual and their contributions
- We are committed to the relentless pursuit of innovative solutions. When we don’t get it right, we learn from our mistakes and encourage one another to try again
- We take pride in each other’s work and celebrate our successes
MAXEX is a High-Growth FinTech company revolutionizing the mortgage industry. Our software platform enables a more efficient, transparent and less risky residential mortgage loan trading process. If you want to have the rare chance to change the course of an entire industry, this is the company for you.
If you’re looking for purpose in your work, enjoy creating one-of-a-kind solutions, and want all that a premier tech company can offer (engaging & inclusive work culture, collaborative teams, industry expertise, cutting edge technology, even a sweet dog in the Midtown Atlanta office!), then you’ve found your new home with MAXEX!
MAXEX is a digital exchange making the mortgage process more efficient & transparent and less risky by providing a software platform clearinghouse for lenders, banks, and investors to buy and sell loans using a standardized trading process. MAXEX has developed the technology and infrastructure to revolutionize the antiquated mortgage market and we are financially backed by premiere institutional investors including J.P. Morgan.