WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
MAXEX LLC has an open position for a Senior Credit Analyst. We are looking for that dynamic individual that enjoys a fast paced, fun and collaborative work environment. The qualified candidate will be part of the Credit Audit Department reporting directly to the Credit Manager. In this capacity, the Senior Credit Analyst will perform detailed closed loan credit and valuation reviews according to MAXEX and Agency standards.
- QM, ATR and Appendix Q requirements as they relate to the origination of compliant residential mortgages.
- FNMA/FHLMC best underwriting practices for income calculation, asset, and appraisal requirements.
- Experience in the underwriting and analysis of jumbo loans.
- Proficient in working with loan review/due diligence review systems.
- Analytical and detailed oriented proficiency in the review of all closed loan mortgage documents.
- Experience in analyzing complex tax returns and financials for self-employed borrowers as far as corporations, schedule C, and partnership income.
- Ability to work with different investor guidelines and requirements.
- Ability to work within different systems and on-line portals.
- Ability to provide constructive feedback and suggestions in the development and improvement of the review process and system.
- College Degree preferred, or prior work experience equivalent.
- Minimum 10 years of Credit and Valuation Mortgage Experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of MS Office Software.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to work independently and efficiently with minimal supervision (self-motivated).
- Ability to work in fast paced environment.
- Ability to reconcile priorities and meet deadlines.
- Must possess a team mindset.
- Adaptable to change.
- Stamina (40+ hour work weeks possible).
WHY SHOULD YOU CONSIDER US?
- We are “one team” with singleness of purpose. We value the diversity and the uniqueness of every individual and their contributions.
- We are committed to the relentless pursuit of innovative solutions. When we don’t get it right, we learn from our mistakes and encourage one another to try again.
- We take pride in each other’s work and celebrate our successes.
- We embrace transparency and candor, encourage our employees to be enthusiastic and encouraging. To work hard and to have fun!
- Competitive compensation and excellent benefits.
BENEFITS & OTHER POSITION INFORMATION:
- Competitive salary
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Relaxed office environment, with the ability to work remotely when applicable