WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
MAXEX is a rapidly-growing FinTech company that is creating the first viable private-market exchange for buying and selling mortgage securities. We provide lenders and financial institutions with new, more efficient avenues for accessing capital, which in turn creates greater access to homeownership. To date, approximately 170 mortgage lenders and premiere investors have traded more than $18 billion in loans with MAXEX.
The Field Marketing Manager will join a growing marketing team tasked with accelerating MAXEX’s brand and sales velocity. The individual selected for this role will report to the company’s Head of Marketing. She/he will have the opportunity to support the continued growth of the company’s revenue marketing engine from the ground up.
MAXEX offers a fun, fast-paced environment and modern workplace experience in Midtown Atlanta. The ideal candidate for this role enjoys working in fast-paced, but flexible, environments as well as the challenge and opportunity to develop marketing capabilities from the ground up.
- Directly partner with Sales to build a Marketing engine that supports customer acquisition and revenue generation
- Own, manage and implement Marketing programs in support of new technology products, service offerings and loan programs including Marketing plan, messaging, materials and webinar execution
- Build an Account Based Marketing discipline and engine that prioritizes marketing resources and captures target customer accounts
- Implement day-to-day and account-specific marketing programs that ensure ongoing customer engagement and maximum revenue generation
- Create and manage all MAXEX sales tools, in coordination with marketing team members and 3rd party content partners
- Cultivate partner marketing relationships in order to maximize results
- Create ABM campaigns for priority FI and IMB prospects (social ads, content)
- Manage sales collateral development (brochures, decks, web content)
- Support the implementation of improvements to the Sales technology stack, such as CRM, e-signature and prospecting tools
- Create and manage a customer council and ensure the consistent flow of customer feedback throughout the organization
- 5-7 years of Experience in B2B technology marketing, preferable in an in-house role that directly supports Sales.
- Ability to distill complex concepts into clear and concise messaging.
- Ability to manage internal clients, set priorities, and execute to a specified outcome.
- Understanding of inbound and demand marketing strategies and tactics.
- Top notch organizational skills; Ability to provide clear strategies and marketing plans.
- Active listener with the ability to drive consensus and collaboration between multiple stakeholders. Ability to work as part of a fast-paced team.
- Ability to work independently with limited direction. Keeps commitments.
- Capable of bringing original ideas and applying ideas outside of B2B/Fintech.
- Understanding of how core marketing platforms function and interoperate with one another
- Deep understanding of how CRM, marketing automation and account based marketing. platforms support customer growth. Experience as a daily user of Salesforce/Pardot, HubSpot or comparable system is a must.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or related field.
- Master’s Degree in Marketing, Business or related field
- Experience in FinTech, mortgage or related industries
- Experience with WordPress and Adobe Creative Cloud
WHY SHOULD YOU CONSIDER US?
- We are “one team” with singleness of purpose. We value the diversity and the uniqueness of every individual and their contributions.
- We are committed to the relentless pursuit of innovative solutions. When we don’t get it right, we learn from our mistakes and encourage one another to try again.
- We take pride in each other’s work and celebrate our successes.
- We embrace transparency and candor, encourage our employees to be enthusiastic and encouraging. To work hard and to have fun!
BENEFITS & OTHER POSITION INFORMATION:
- Competitive salary
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Relaxed office environment