WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
You’ll be given the opportunity to have significant impact on the software, the business, and most importantly, the customers we serve. As a member of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to work with talented engineers and an experienced product team to build new features and delight our customers.
You’ll work in all aspects of the agile software development cycle, including designing, architecting, developing, testing, deploy, and operations. You’ll be expected to own the entire end-to-end solution. You have strong verbal and written communication skills, are self-driven, have a propensity to learn new things, and aren’t afraid to say, “I don’t know”. This is primarily a learning position and you’ll spend most of your time working on projects and being mentored by other senior engineers.
These responsibilities assume mentorship from senior engineers.
- Scoping features required by the business with the project management team
- Design and architecture of feature/service
- Implementation of code for feature/service
- Working with QA to design testing suites & strategies
- Building CI/CD pipelines for automated, safe deployments
- Managing day-to-day production operations, including bugfixes and rollbacks. On-call required.
- 1+ year of experience in software development, either student, hobbyist, or professional.
- Strong sense of ownership, and a hunger to learn.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Previous experience working in the software field.
- Experience with CS fundamentals – Data Structures, Algorithms, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Computer Science.
- Experience with cloud technologies (preferably AWS).
WHY SHOULD YOU CONSIDER US?
- We are “one team” with singleness of purpose. We value the diversity and the uniqueness of every individual and their contributions.
- We are committed to the relentless pursuit of innovative solutions. When we don’t get it right, we learn from our mistakes and encourage one another to try again.
- We take pride in each other’s work and celebrate our successes.
- We embrace transparency and candor, encourage our employees to be enthusiastic and encouraging. To work hard and to have fun!
OTHER POSITION INFORMATION:
- Competitive salary
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Relaxed office environment