MAXEX MBA ANNUAL 2021 GIVEAWAY
MAXEX MBA ANNUAL 2021 GIVEAWAY
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING. YOUR ODDS OF WINNING DEPEND ON THE NUMBER OF ELIGIBLE ENTRIES RECEIVED. OPEN TO ELIGIBLE LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER. GIVEAWAY BEGINS 12:00:01 AM EASTERN TIME ON AUGUST 25, 2021 AND ENDS 4:30 PM PACIFIC TIME ON OCTOBER 19, 2021. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. GIVEAWAY period. The MAXEX MBA Annual 2021 Giveaway (the “Giveaway”) begins 12:00:01 AM Eastern Time on August 25, 2021 and ends 4:30 PM Pacific Time on October 19, 2021 (the “Giveaway Period”). The Sponsor’s clock will be the official Giveaway clock, and the timeliness of entries will be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
2. SPONSOR. The “Sponsor” of the Giveaway is MAXEX, LLC. Giveaway
3. Eligibility. The Giveaway is open only to permanent legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia (“Participants”), who are physically located and residing therein, and who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. Void in Puerto Rico and other U.S. territories, possessions, and military installations, and wherever prohibited or restricted by law. None of the following are eligible to be a Participant: officers, directors, employees or vendors of Sponsor, , and any of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, and related companies, and any agencies or entities engaged in the development, production, administration, fulfillment, or distribution of materials for this Giveaway (collectively, the “Giveaway Entities”), and the immediate family members (parent, child, sibling, or spouse) of, or persons (whether related or not) living in the same household as, such individuals.
4. AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES. Participation in the Giveaway constitutes Participant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of the Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Giveaway. Winning any prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements and obligations in the Official Rules.
5. How to Enter the Giveaway. To receive an entry in the Giveaway without making a purchase, submit your contact information to MAXEX at the link provided herein and schedule a meeting during the 2021 MBA Annual Conference with a MAXEX representative https://go.maxex.com/mba-annual-convention-2021/
6. ENTRY CONDITIONS. Any attempted entry in the Giveaway by automatic, programmed, script, bot, third-party or otherwise fraudulent method is prohibited. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entries or Participants that it determines, in its sole discretion, violate the foregoing or any other provision of the Official Rules, and its decision in this regard is final. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any person found or suspected of tampering with the entry process or the operation of this Giveaway, of acting in violation of these Official Rules, or of acting in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. In the event of a dispute as to any entry, the authorized account holder of the email account used to enter will be deemed to be the Participant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by a telecom and or Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Participants are allowed to submit no more than one (1) entry in the Giveaway by any method.
7. WINNER SELECTION, NOTIFICATION, AND ODDS. On or about 4:30 PM Pacific Time on October 19, 2021, Sponsor will randomly select a potential Grand Prize winner from eligible entries received. The winner will be notified via email on or about October 20, 2021. The winner must reply to Sponsor, in the manner set forth in the email notification, within 10 calendar days after attempted notification. If the winner is found to be ineligible or not in compliance with the Official Rules, declines to accept a prize, or fails to respond to the attempted notification within 10 calendar days, or the attempted notification is returned as undeliverable, the applicable prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner. The winner may be required to furnish proof of identification. Prizes will be fulfilled approximately 2-3 weeks from the applicable notification dates, provided that the winner has complied with all applicable requirements. Giveaway Entities shall not be held responsible for any delays in awarding prizes for any reason. Prizes will be awarded only to the verified winner. The right to receive a Prize is non-assignable and non-transferable, and no prize substitution, exchange, or cash equivalent will be allowed, except by Sponsor, which reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute for any prize with prize of approximately equal or greater value, in the event of unavailability or force majeure. Odds of winning prizes depend upon the number of eligible entries received.
8. Prizes. One (1) Grand Prize: Apple AirPods Max. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) $549.
9. PRIZE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. The winner must comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations. The winner may receive IRS Form 1099s for the value of the applicable prizes. The winner is solely responsible for all federal, state and/or local taxes, and for any other fees or costs associated with, any prizes they receive. The stated ARV of the prizes is based on information provided to Sponsor when these Official Rules were drafted. Any difference in ARV at the time of awarding will not be awarded, and the value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. The winner is subject to verification by Sponsor. Prizes are not exchangeable, transferable, or redeemable for cash, except in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prizes. Giveaway Entities are not responsible or liable for damages resulting from shipping, handling, loss, use, or misuse of any prize. The winner’s acceptance of a prize constitutes permission (except where prohibited) for Sponsor to use and authorize the use of the winner’s name, photograph, likeness, statements, biographical information, voice and address (city and state) for any and all public relations, advertising and/or promotional purposes as determined by Sponsor, in all forms of media and by all manners (now and hereafter known), in perpetuity, without notice, consent, review, approval, or further compensation.
10. PRIVACY AND OPT-IN. Sponsor will collect personal data from Participants, and this information will be used for the purposes of administering the Giveaway, publicizing the Giveaway, and other promotional purposes that benefit Sponsor. By participating, each Participant consents to Sponsor obtaining, using, and transferring Participant’s name, address, and other information for the foregoing purpose. Participant is authorizing Sponsor to send emails as entered on the entry form, about its products, services and other news. Participants may opt out of receiving future emails from Sponsor. Participants will remain eligible for the Giveaway whether or not they opt out of receiving promotional emails from Sponsor.
11. CONDUCT OF GIVEAWAY. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. If the Giveaway is not capable of running as planned for any reason, including but not limited to, business or market circumstances, force majeure, public health concerns, tampering, unauthorized intervention, actions by Participants or others, fraud, or any other causes which Sponsor, in its sole and absolute discretion, deem could corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Giveaway, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Giveaway. If any malfunction, error, disruption, damage, or other circumstance or event impairs the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper play of the Giveaway, Sponsor may, in its sole and absolute discretion, suspend or terminate the Giveaway or any portion thereof. If the Giveaway or any portion of the Giveaway is terminated before the end of the Giveaway Period, Sponsor may select a winner from all eligible entries received as of the termination date of the Giveaway. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any Participant found, in its sole opinion, to be tampering with the operation of the Giveaway; to be acting in violation of the Official Rules; or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike manner or with the intent to disrupt the operation of the Giveaway. ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE GIVEAWAY IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
12. GENERAL RELEASE AND WAIVER OF CLAIMS. By entering the Giveaway, participating in the Giveaway or any Giveaway-related activity, and/or accepting a prize, each Participant and each user of any prize (for himself/herself and his/her heirs and assigns) hereby releases the Giveaway Entities from any and all liability, loss, harm, damage, cost, expense, claims, property damage, personal injury, and/or death, including but not limited to all reasonable counsel fees and court costs, and including but not limited to third party claims, based on: (A) publicity and/or privacy rights, defamation, and intellectual property associated with Participant’s or another’s participation in the Giveaway; (B) redemption of any prize, and/or use or misuse of any prize; (C) anything related to the production, promotion, or execution of the Giveaway (or participation therein), including preemption, cancellation, or rescheduling; and (D) anything related to the acceptance and/or use of the prizes, or participation in the Giveaway, even if any of the foregoing is caused or contributed to by the negligence of the Giveaway Entities.
13. RELEASE; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. Giveaway Entities shall not be responsible for lost, late, incomplete, stolen, misdirected, illegible, or incomplete entries (or any components thereof). Giveaway Entities shall not be responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Sponsor, Giveaway Entities, a Participant, or any other person or by any computer, technical, or human error or malfunction that may occur in the processing or judging of entries, the administration of the Giveaway, or the notification of the winner. Giveaway Entities shall not be responsible for any tampering or for any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Giveaway, and Giveaway Entities shall have no responsibility for any error, omission, defect, theft, destruction, or unauthorized access to the materials related to the Giveaway, or for any damage to a Participant’s or another’s computer related to or resulting from participating in the Giveaway. IN NO EVENT WILL SPONSOR OR ANY GIVEAWAY ENTITIES BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY INJURIES, CLAIMS, ACTIONS, DAMAGES, LOSSES, OR LIABILITY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, RESULTING FROM OR ARISING FROM PARTICIPATION IN, OR THE PRODUCTION, PROMOTION, OR ADMINISTRATION OF, THE GIVEAWAY, OR ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE, MISUSE, OR NONUSE OF A PRIZE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, ALL PRIZES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
14. CHOICE OF LAW; CHOICE OF FORUM. This Giveaway will be administered in the State of Georgia, and by participating, each Participant and each user of any Prize (for himself/herself and his/her heirs and assigns) agree that all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of Participants, the Giveaway Entities, and/or others in connection with the Giveaway, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Georgia, without regard to the conflicts of law/choice of law doctrine of Georgia or any other jurisdiction. Any disputes or other proceedings arising out of or related to the Official Rules or this Giveaway shall take place in the state or federal courts serving Atlanta, Georgia. All of the foregoing agree to the jurisdiction of such courts and waive any right to change of venue or any like right.
15. PRIZE WinnerS LIST. For a list of winners, send request and a self-addressed, stamped envelope for receipt by November 1, 2021 to: MAXEX, LLC, 1776 Peachtree Street NW, Suite 500-S, Atlanta, GA 30309. Only the first name and first initial of the last name of the winner will be provided.
16. MISCELLANEOUS. This Giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administrated by, or associated with the Mortgage Bankers Association or Apple. Participants understand that they are providing their information to the Sponsor and not to the Mortgage Bankers Association or Apple. The names of companies, products and services mentioned herein, and any corresponding likenesses, logos and images thereof reproduced herein, have been used for identification purposes only and may be the copyrighted properties and trademarks of their respective owners. The mention of any individual, group or company, or the inclusion of a product or service as a prize, does not imply any association with or endorsement by such company or the manufacturer or distributor of such product or service and, except as otherwise indicated no association or endorsement is intended or should be inferred. In the event that any provision of the Official Rules is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, the other provisions will remain in effect and will be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules will not constitute a waiver of that provision.
© 2021 MAXEX, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
1776 Peachtree Street NW
Atlanta, GA 30309