MAXEX LLC has an open position for a Client Advocate. We are looking for an individual that enjoys a fast paced, fun and collaborative work environment. The qualified candidate will be part of the Loan Operations team reporting to the Director of Loan Operations.
The Client Advocate is responsible for day-to-day pipeline management, contact with clients to answer questions, train, and solve problems. Participate in welcome calls with new clients to educate and train on exchange platform; delivery, file audit process and clearing conditions. Communicate with management to build better client service processes to benefit MAXEX/client work processes. Serve as a contact for questions on process, guidelines, audit, and conditions. Primary Role of the Client Advocate is to create a seamless and connected link between Sellers and MAXEX in order to provide best in class levels of service and streamline all loan trading operations. In this capacity, the Client Advocate serves as an efficiency engine driving loans thru the process with as a much velocity as possible while providing real time sellers assistance and action on all loans. The Client Advocate will be charged with strengthening existing Seller relationships with MAXEX and fostering new Sellers as they onboard onto the platform.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Serve as the frontline liaison between our sellers, sales and all MAXEX Operations.
- Participate in new client orientation process consisting of welcome call, technology set up and training.
- Serve as a process and Audit specific resource for MAXEX buyer and seller participants and develop strong client relationships.
- Identify trends which indicate training needs or relationship opportunities and communicate these to the Director of Loan Operations, Credit Officer and Compliance Officer accordingly.
- Pipeline management: monitor status of loans in the pipeline and communicate daily with individual sellers to ensure they are proactively working on clearing conditions to facilitate moving loans through the process to purchase.
- Coach and train clients to improve the loan submission process.
- Develop, and present to management new methods to streamline and improve the loan acquisition process and improve customer service.
- Perform “cleanup” activities to support mortgage whole loan sale transactions and settlement.
- Process all new loan submissions with Third Party Vendor.
- Special projects as necessary.
- Completes other duties as required, including, but not limited to:
- Ability to manage the stress of the position (for example, deadline pressures).
KNOWLEDGE, QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- Client relationship and Customer Service experience required.
- 5 – 10 years – mortgage industry experience required
- Due diligence or mortgage secondary market experience required.
- Mortgage Credit Underwriting and Compliance (TRID) knowledge required.
- College degree preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, team player.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to work independently and efficiently with minimal supervision (self-motivated).
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to reconcile priorities and meet deadlines.
WHY SHOULD YOU CONSIDER US?
- We are “one team” with singleness of purpose. We value the diversity and the uniqueness of every individual and their contributions.
- We are committed to the relentless pursuit of innovative solutions. We celebrate success and when we don’t get it right, we learn from our mistakes and encourage one another to try again.
- We embrace transparency and candor, encourage our employees to be enthusiastic and encouraging. To work hard and to have fun!
BENEFITS & OTHER POSITION INFORMATION:
- Competitive salary
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Relaxed office environment, ability to work remotely when applicable
Interested candidates should email a current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.